healthy breakfast blueberry muffins
This is a great idea for if you are in a hurry in the morning or looking for a healthy snack (ok you still have to make them the night before ;-)
It is my first attempt to create healthy muffins without flour. It is super simple to make and a great way to prep your snacks or breakfast! You can also freeze the muffins to use later on!
- 125gr oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 100ml almond milk
- 50gr greek yogurt
- 50 gr blueberries
- 3 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- cinnamon & honey to taste
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender except for the blueberries.
- Add the blueberries in the mix.
- Pour the mix in paper muffin cups or in a muffin tray. I’ve place the paper muffin cups in the muffin tray to make it easier :)
- Bake for 30 minutes. They are ready when a wooden pick inserted in center comes out dry and clean.
I will try variations of this recipe as well as I found them still a bit too soggy (or maybe I should not compare with them with real, sugar bomb muffins :) If you have a great idea or variation on this recipe, please let me know :)